STICKY MEDIA and its affiliates continue to search out alternative products to meet the growing needs of our environmentally-conscious customers, while creating processes in our production facility that improve our environmental impact on the world today and tomorrow.
What STICKY is already doing today?
We have upgraded across the board our equipment lines in all departments becoming more environmentally-friendly by embracing UV curable print technology and using aqueous based inks and paints, which releases less waste into the air and promotes a cleaner environment. We have eliminated all solvent based paints from our paint department. All signs and displays are now painted using Benjamin Moore's Eco line which is low to zero VOC and aqueous based.
STICKY is now offering more environmentally-friendly material options as an alternative to the standard banner and sign materials-and we're keeping our eyes open for new eco-aware offerings that are coming onto the market.
- Other initiatives currently implemented across the facility are; As much as currently possible, using products that are recycled or recyclable
- Disposal of hazardous materials properly (ie:inks, paints, etc)
- Purchasing products with minimum packaging or that are sold in bulk, thereby reducing a large amount of waste
- Recycling toner cartridges through our vendors
- Using energy-efficient lighting through the production floor
- Recycling program for all papers, aluminums and plastics
- Turning off all unused equipment during the nights and weekends
ECO PROFILE CERTIFIED